- Built 2005
LOCATION ~ POPULAR HOLIDAY NEIGHBORHOOD! The coveted Crescent condos overlook Holiday Park Picture-perfect Flatiron Mountain views!…Read More→
LOCATION ~ POPULAR HOLIDAY NEIGHBORHOOD!
- The coveted Crescent condos overlook Holiday Park
- Picture-perfect Flatiron Mountain views!
- 2 blocks to Proto’s Pizza, Spruce Confections Cafe & Bakery, Bacco Trattoria Restaurant, Amante Coffee, 4580 Restaurant and more!
- 1/2 mile to Trailhead
- 1 mile: Lucky’s Grocery store, Logan’s Cafe, Lucky’s Bakehouse & Creamery, Dagabi Italian, China Gourmet & more!
- 3 blocks to bus stop
- Quick & easy access to Denver!
FLATIRON MOUNTAIN VIEWS!
- Beautiful views of the Flatiron Mountains!
STYLE & FEEL & FEATURES
- 2nd floor condo
- Secured building
- Convenient elevator access
- Open concept
- Maple floors
- Gas Fireplace
- Appliances included: gas range/oven, dishwasher, refrigerator & microwave
- Granite counters
- Maple cabinets
- 1 bedroom
- 1 full bath
- 1 assigned off-street parking space #32
- Storage unit
- Large balcony with amazing mountain views overlooking park, perfect for entertaining
Annual HOA fee of $230.51. HOA maintains common areas, landscape, trash, insurance, water/sewer, snow removal, exterior building maintenance, elevator.
- 1 assigned parking spot & 1 storage unit
- range/oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, washer & dryer
- $1,542 in 2013
- $230.51 per month