WHY STREAMSIDE RESIDENCES AT 635 ARAPAHOE? Location, views & design. Adjacent to Boulder Creek on Arapahoe…Read More→
WHY STREAMSIDE RESIDENCES AT 635 ARAPAHOE?
Location, views & design. Adjacent to Boulder Creek on Arapahoe in between 6th & 7th, this new 3-home community has the best of all worlds for the downtown-Boulder outdoor enthusiast: spectacular Flatiron Views without having to sacrifice privacy & seclusion. Walk to Pearl Street’s best restaurants & hit the trails out the door. Brand new, low-maintenance, luxury residences tucked away next to Boulder Creek & bike path. Unbelievable outdoor living amidst the trees via Nana-style doors & windows. Free-standing residences (except shared non-living space wall at storage closets). Legally described as condos. Elevators make this home perfect for downsizers, busy professionals as well as families.
Enjoy Downtown living at it’s very best.
Special Features of 635 Arapahoe Ave. Unit A
- Secluded Downtown Location
- Surrounded by mature trees
- Adjacent to Boulder Creek & Trails
- Magnificent Flatiron Views
- 4 Blocks to Pearl Street’s restaurants, cafes & shopping
- Low Maintenance
- Lock-and-Leave Living
- Extensive outdoor living areas & fully landscaped
- Dedicated bike/gear storage
- Solar PV System
- Nana-style folding doors
- 4,966 SF total, 4,032 SF above grade
- 3 Bedrooms & 4 baths, plus rough-in for 5th bath
- 2-Car attached garage
- Ground level flex-spaces
- Wood flooring
- High-end designer finishes
- Extensive glass throughout
- Basement with separate entrance for future in-law suite/nanny’s quarters
- Excellent basement storage
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- WHAT’S AVAILABLE, SOLD & COMPLETED
- 635 Arapahoe Unit A (Front Home): Completed/Sold April 2017 for $2,500,000
- 635 Arapahoe Unit B (Middle Home): Completed/Sold in December 2016 for $2,585,000
- 630 Streamside (Northern home): Completed/Sold in April of 2014
- OUTDOOR SPACE: Generous outdoor spaces including upper balconies, large patios, and low-maintenance yards.
- FENCING: East fencing was built/owned by Porchfront Homes. Western fence built by neighbors.
- WALK TO AMAZING AMENITIES: Downtown Pearl Street’s best restaurants, cafes, shopping, the Farmer’s Market, library, city & private parks, bike paths, open space.
- SCHOOLS: Flatirons Elementary, Manhattan Middle & Boulder High.
- BIKE GARAGE: A convenient bicycle & gear garage is shared between 635 Arapahoe Unit A & 635 Arapahoe Unit B. Each unit has a designated separate space.
- CONDO LEGAL DESCRIPTION: All 3 homes are legally described as condos however they do not share any living-space walls.
- BIKE GARAGE FOR 635 ARAPAHOE UNITS: A shared biciycle garage connects the middle residence (Unit B) & the southern residence (Unit A).
- SHARED DRIVEWAY: The Northern home (630 Streamside) & Middle Home (635 Arapahoe Unit B) share a driveway.
- PEDESTRIAN PATH: A Pedestrian Path exist along the eastern side of both Units at 635 Arapahoe.
- HOA FEES & COVERAGE: HOA fees are TBD but are expected to be minimal to cover required insurance.
- BUILDER: Porchfront Homes
- ARCHITECT: George Watt Architecture
- 2-car attached
- range/oven, microwave, dishwasher, 2 beverage refrigerators, refrigerator, range hood