Sold Out! From the low $500’s. Superior Commons is located in the heart of Original Town Superior…Read More→
- From the low $500’s.
- Superior Commons is located in the heart of Original Town Superior and designed for the savvy buyer looking not only for new construction but a location surrounded by mature trees and walking distance to the amazing Founders Park, Whole Foods, restaurants, shopping, bike trails, open space and Coal Creek!
- There are 6 total duplex-style 2-story condos with 2 units per building.
- Each includes an unfinished basements that can be finished by the builder.
- Unlike other attached units, these homes share just one common wall and have windows on all 3 sides!
- All of the duplexes feature rare large fenced and fully landscaped yards with exceptional private outdoor spaces including 2 patios.
- All floor plans are 2,285 square feet total including an unfinished basement and 1,685 of finished square footage offering 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, pocket office, upper level laundry and an unfinished basement that can be finished by builder with an additional bedroom, bathroom and rec room.
- Each property offers 2-car attached garages with ample driveway parking.
- The homes feature high end finishes including solid hardwood floors, custom cabinets, quartz counters, designer tile, lighting & plumbing fixtures, and even up and down blinds!
- Appliances include stainless steel gas/range oven, french door refrigerators, dishwashers & microwaves and even the clothes washer and dryer too!
Floor Plans & Site Plan
Amazing Original Town Superior Location
- Located in the heart of Original Town Superior on the south-west corner of 4th St. & Williams St.
- Mountain Views
- Enjoy the best of both worlds – a mature, well-treed neighborhood and new construction
- Walking distance to shopping, parks, open space, trails with quick and easy access to Denver & Boulder
- 1 block: Founders Park
- 2 blocks: Whole Foods, Target, Costco, restaurants, cafes and shopping!
- 3 blocks: Bike trails & open space!
- Superior was voted #1 Place to Live in the Country by Movoto!
Is anything built yet?
Yes! All 6 condo units have been constructed and are virtually move-in ready! Final punch list items, landscaping and fencing are in progress and should be completed by mid to late October.
The Layout, Beds, Baths, Pocket Office & 2-Car Attached Garage
- Open concept kitchen-living- dining with beautiful island with counter seating, stainless steel gas range/oven, dishwasher, french door refrigerator & microwave.
- Excellent outdoor living with door to large patio off living room and another door off dining-kitchen area to a 2nd side yard patio.
- Convenient main floor pocket office with built-in’s and bench off garage.
- Main level with powder bath and entry coat closet.
- Upper level features 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, laundry room with washer & dryer with upper cabinets & linen closet
- The master suite features vaulted ceilings with large walk-in closet, European frameless glass shower with bench seating, double-vanity with quartz counters and undermount sink and separate stall.
- Generous 2-car attached garage with ample parking in driveway.
- All units have unfinished basements to accommodate a bathroom, bedroom and/or flex space and can be finished by Builder for an additional cost.
Fencing & Landscaping
Standard Finishes & Inclusions
- Hardwood floors, quartz counters, custom cabinets, designer tile & lighting
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms & living room
- Appliance Portfolio
- Plumbing Portfolio
- Appliances include stainless steel refrigerator, dishwasher, range/oven, microwave, clothes washer & dryer
- Hunter Douglas up & down blinds
- Unfinished basement (can be finished by Builder for additional cost)
Basement Finish Cost & Options
- $40,000: Includes bedroom & 3/4 bathroom
- $38,000: Includes open rec space & 3/4 bathroom
- $30,000: Includes rec space
- Options Deposit for Basement: $10,000 due at Contracting
- Timing: 6-8 weeks from receipt of building permit
- Finishes: Same level as secondary bedrooms and bath.
Designed by Award-winning Anne Postle of Osmosis Architecture.
Earnest Money Deposits
At contracting, Buyer shall deliver an earnest money deposit that will be held until closing as part of the down payment in the amount of $15,000. Checks should be made payable to First American Heritage in the amount of $15,000. In memo please write “E.M. for Unit _ [400, 402 or 404] Williams] (Wiring instruction available upon request).
There is an HOA however there are no HOA fees as each owner is responsible for the maintenance of their Unit and surrounding LCE (Limited Common Elements) including landscaping and fencing. There will be be 3 separate HOA’s, one for each set of duplexes: 400 W. Williams Units A & B, 402 W. Williams Units A & B, and 404 W. Williams Units A & B. The HOA will be self-managed by the Owners.
The Builder provides a 1-year general warranty plus a 2-year “in-wall warranty” covering wiring, piping, and ductwork in the electrical, plumbing, heating, cooling, ventilating and mechanical systems, roof & gutters and a 6-year structural warranty, covering major structural defects.
Builder’s Contract, Soils Report, Disclosures, Broker Co-Op Policy
- Builders Warranty
- Warranty Procedures
- Specs Superior Commons
- HOA Declaration 400 W. William St. Condo FINAL
- HOA Declaration 402 W. William St. Condo FINAL
- HOA Declaration 404 W. William St. Condo FINAL
- Condo Map for 400 W. William St.
- Condo Map for 402 W. William St.
- Condo Map for 404 W. William St.
- ILC (Improvement Location Certificate)
- Broker Co-Op Policy Disclosure for Porchfront Homes
- Brokerage Disclosure to Buyer for Definitions of Working Relationships
- Soils Report Superior Commons
- Soils Publication Part 1 of 2
- Soils Publication Part 2 of 2
- Radon Citizens Guide
- Wire Fraud Alert
- Landscape Plan
- Fence Layout Plan
- 12'-5" x 13' x 9"
- 13'-11" x 10'-5"
- 13'-11" x 10'-5"
- 10'-7" x 10'-8"
- 15'-6" x 11'-7"
- 7'-11" x 10'-8"